As a consequence, you need to staunch armour values. You take the difference to AP 30 and shave off 25%. For those who prefer precise mathematical notation:
- Adjusted AV = ((Original Vehicle AV - 30) x 0.75) + 30 [round to nearest number]
- AV 10 (Land Speeder) : AP 21 (was AP 18)
- AV 11 (Rhino Front/Sides): AP 31 (was AP 31)
- AV 12 (Dreadnaught Front/Sides): AP 35 (was AP 37)
- AV13 (Predator Front): AP 39 (was AP 42)
- AV 14 (Land Raider): AP 45 (was AP 50)
Structural Integrity of a vehicle should be approximately 40K Hull Points x 10.
Several house rules presented here have been designed to further improve the Deathwatch gaming experience and bring vehicle combat closer to the tabletop experience.
Also, it is recommended that you consider Multiple Exploding Dice for Righteous Fury instead of the same in place, ie if you confirm RF, you roll each die that ended up in a '10' result again and add that to the damage total. It's the only way to threaten heavy armour with even a Multi-Melter.