- Strength 8 weapons should convert to about 4d10 +10. Krak Missiles should therefore get +1d10 damage.
- Plasma Pistol and Plasma Gun should get +d10 damage each.
- Based on the TT stats, no Shotgun should have Pen 4. Pen 0 or Pen 1 would be appropriate for all.
- The Storm Bolter is too good with the given rules. Instead, it should only inflict 1 additional hit per 2 hits scored.
- All weapons that would roll 2d6 against vehicles in the TT should have the following special weapon quality:
Armour-Breaking: All attacks with this weapon half AP before deducting Penetration.
- (Melta should get +1d10 damage and the Armour-Breaking special rule up to Short Range.)
- The Assault Cannon's conversion to Deathwatch is a bit wanting. Instead of the special rules presented there, an AC should get Pen 7 and triple its Pen whenever Righteous Fury is rolled. This mechanic simulates Rending best.